- Wide spectrum natural enzymatic cleaner which has NO comparison on the worldwide market!
- It is a unique, natural, environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and absolutely non-GMO enzymatic cleaner!
- The Mint Twist is a unique and complex formulation of various species of mint and blended together with Enzymes Komplete!
- Highly Concentrated!
Enzymes Komplete Natural Enzymatic Cleaner
Enzymes Komplete is a wide spectrum natural enzymatic cleaner which has NO comparison on the worldwide market!
The name Enzymes Komplete has a deep meaning because it represents a Complete and Well Balanced Enzymatic Formula with a Mint Twist. It is a unique, natural, environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and absolutely non-GMO enzymatic cleaner.
The Mint Twist is a unique and complex formulation of various species of mint and blended together with Enzymes Komplete.
Because it’s so concentrated, Enzymes Komplete lets you do so much with so little. Even if you’re short on storage space, you’ll still be able to add plenty of vibrancy to your garden…
Enzymes Komplete Recommended Use:
- All growing media (rockwool, coco fibre, soilless and others)
- Water reservoirs, watering tools, watering and hydroponic systems, water equipment, gardening tools, machinery, greenhouses, working surfaces, etc.
- Soilless media / seedling trays
- Cutting / media preparation
- Foliar equipment cleanse/rinse/wash
- For compost enclosure treatment
Enzymes Komplete Growers Tips:
- Measure accurately because Enzymes Komplete is very concentrated and economical to use
- Use clean measuring devices such as a syringe or pipette/dropper
- Recommended storage for maximum potency: store away from direct sun and heat in a cool, dry place with temperature not exceeding 50 Celsius/122 Fahrenheit.
- Refrigeration is welcome and freezing is tolerable but not for a long time
- Read and follow all label instructions and recommendations
- Discard leftovers of unused mix right away (a few hours won’t pose a problem)
- Fresh mix is always the best and most potent
Caution: For external use only. If eye contact occurs flush with water immediately. Do not store at temperatures above 50˚C/120˚F.