Mammoth P Microbes 250 ml
Grow Mammoth Buds with Mammoth P Microbes 250 ml!
Mammoth P Microbes 250 ml is the first organically derived microbial inoculant that unlocks the potential of phosphorus and your micronutrients to maximize cannabis bud growth. Mammoth Microbes utilize a suite of natural beneficial soil bacteria that liberate phosphorus and other nutrients into a form that plants can use.
Mammoth P Microbes was developed by Growcentia’s founders at Colorado State University using next-generation technology. MAMMOTH P has been tested extensively by Colorado growers and independent labs have proven that it increases growth. All production is done at our facility in Fort Collins Colorado to maintain the highest level of quality control. This beneficial bacterial formula works great in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems. Using MAMMOTH P in hydroponic systems is an excellent way to introduce the organic benefits of soil microbial nutrient cycling without sacrificing water quality. MAMMOTH P was engineered to supplement any fertilizer program.
Colorado State University Lab Test Data:
- 16% Increase Trimmed Sellable Yield (Dry flower per plant grams)
- 6% Increase Stem Strength (Dry flower per plant grams)
Mammoth P Microbes 250 ml Rundown:
- University Developed: Developed by Growcentia’s founders at a leading US university using next-generation technology. Extensively tested by Colorado growers, and proven to increase growth by independent labs.
- Beneficial Bacteria: Our beneficial bacteria act like micro bioreactors, continually producing enzymes that release nutrients. Reduces the need for a separate enzyme additive.
- More Phosphorus: Increased levels of phosphorus keep internodes shorter and focuses energy on bud production.
- Safe For All Media: Safe for use in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems.
- Protects Rhizosphere: Shields the plant rhizosphere by outcompeting potentially harmful pathogenic microbes.
- Fully Compatible: Use as a supplement to any fertilizer program.
How is Mammoth P Microbes 250 ml Different from its Competitors?
- Our development platform focuses on nutrient cycling processes to release soil P and micronutrients from bound forms, thus improving nutrient availability to plants.
- Our high-throughput platform allows us to select soil microorganisms at the community level in hydroponic environments – which enables these bacteria to work equally well in soil, soilless, and recirculating hydroponic systems.
Our directed microbial phenotyping platform – coupled with cutting-edge high-throughput molecular techniques – is highly effective. Many competitor products use a non-directed approach by simply mixing microbes, which results in a microbial concoction of unknown provenance or functionality.
Mammoth P Microbes 250 ml in Different Media:
Mammoth P contains microbes that occur naturally in soil bacteria, making it extremely effective. The beneficial bacteria in MAMMOTH P are able to naturally cycle more phosphorus and other micro-nutrients in the plant-root system, thus enhancing release of the nutrients for plant uptake.
How they did it: We grew hundreds of different microbial communities from natural soils collected across the USA. Using our next generation phenotyping platform, we selectively bred microbes at the community level for their ability to cycle phosphorus. After propagating thousands of successive generations, a climax community was reached which was capable of cycling phosphorus at over 30x higher levels than we observed from microbes in natural soils.
Mammoth P is effective in hydroponic systems due to the careful selection and cultivation of microbes that thrive in a hydro environment.
How they did it: We selectively bred the soil microbial communities for their ability to cycle phosphorus using deep well microplates which mimicked hydroponic reservoirs (i.e. aqueous solutions with concentrated nutrients). A climax microbial community was realized after propagating thousands of generations which could cycle phosphorus over 30x higher levels and thrive in an aqueous, high nutrient, hydroponic environment.
Mammoth P primarily helps mobilize mineral and organic phosphates to promote healthy plant growth and improve plant yield. These microbes are very effective at mineralizing slow release fertilizers found in many ‘all in one’ water only soils, such as super soil and recycled soils. Because we selectively bred this microbial community to actively cycle nutrients at up to 30x greater levels than how they functioned in nature, in some cases these microbes may be too powerful to use across the entire bloom growth stage. We encourage you to use MAMMOTH P sparingly until you have more experience using the product in your super soil system.