Root Pouch 1 Gallon
Root Pouch 1 Gallon is crafted with a strong, breathable fabric made from recycled water bottles that features an industrial lock-stitch technique with finished seams. Because of the high quality of the craftsmanship, the Root Pouch 1 Gallon Boxer Brown can be used season after season!
Root Pouch is a family run business that turns discarded plastic bottles into a versatile, geotextitle material. The Root Pouch fabric planting container keeps plants healthy by letting excess water drain and allowing roots to breathe and grow.
- Prevents roots from circling (naturally root prunes)
- Creates insulation from winter cold and/or summer heat
- Allows air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Decreases risk of transplant shock
- Produces bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
Root Pouch manufactures their own fabrics as well as the containers themselves. Their fabrics are all BPA free and UV resistant, and manufactured in a safe and clean environment with their partners in Asia.
Want more information? Check out this Root Pouch Study completed by the University of Colorado.