Vortex VTX Series PowerFans are a high-performance, inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish. The extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping. Superior quality and smart design ensure vibration-free operation utilizing balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings. Includes 6′ power cord and galvanized mounting brackets, allowing both horizontal and vertical installation.
Vortex VTX Series PowerFans features include:
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up
- Impact-resistant, sound-absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- Rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- Permanently lubricated balanced motor, which ensures long life
- 100% speed-controllable, factory-installed 120V power cord
- Vortex Powerfans VTX Series and S-Line are now AMCA certified for performance and sound!
- AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association) certified ratings program is a globally recognized third-party program that gives buyers, specifiers and users assurance that manufacturers’ published data for air movement and control products are accurate.
*The VTX400P has a built in automatic pressure switch that detects when air is flowing through the ventilation duct. It will automatically turn on for a period of 10 minutes and shut off for a period of 15 seconds and turn back on if there is still positive pressure from the dryer.