The AQUAbox Straight is designed to water and feed plants of all types and sizes grown directly in the soil.
The AQUAbox Straight is positioned directly into the ground, for watering narrow raised beds, or into a tray to water a conventional grow bag. A single capillary wick is attached to the AQUAbox Straight, distributing water under the soil, across an area of up to 4 feet wide. With the AQUAvalve at its core, the AQUA box Straight draws on the water supply (water reservoir) as required by the plants, ensuring an incredibly efficient use of water. The plants roots instinctively head towards the water source, attaching themselves to the capillary wicks below the soil level. The 7″ diameter AQUAbox Straight is supplied with 6’ of ¼” pipe, 3’ 11” of capillary matting and a ½”- ¼” reducing connector with integral filter, allowing simple connection to a water reservoir tap via a section of standard garden hosepipe (not supplied). A spirit level in the lid of the AQUAbox Straight ensures that the AQUAbox is level once positioned in the ground.
Why use the AQUAbox Straight?
- Hassle free watering for up to 14 days (depending on reservoir size)
- No mains water supply, pumps, power or timers are required
- Simply connect to a reservoir of any size to automatically irrigate an area up to 4ft wide
- Gravity fed from a water reservoir of any size
- 1X AQUA box Straight
- 1X AQUAvalve
- 1X Circular Spirit Level
- 1X 3/8″ Top Hat Grommet
- 1X 59″ of 3/8″ pipe
- 1X 3’ 11” length of Capillary Matting
- 1x 1/2″ – 3/8″ In-line Filter (for easy connection to an existing water reservoir)
- 1X Full Instructions