High Temp Watchdog iGS-012
The High Temp Watchdog (iGS-012) prevents your plants from being damaged by overheating or to slow their growth once temperatures reaches unacceptable level. It temporarily turns off the lights or the CO2 generators and lets the grow room cool down before bringing them back. Just set the shutdown temperature and the downtime desired before bringing the equipment back on.
The High Temp Watchdog (iGS-012) does not have a display and the set points are adjustable using smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment. The restart delay cools your lamps before restarting. It has a precise external temperature sensor on 20 inch cable (50 cm) to be placed at plants top level.
- Protects plants by turning off lighting or CO2 generators when temperature is too high
- Smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment
- Restart delay adjustable from 0 to 20 minutes to protect lighting equipment
- High temperature limit adjustable from 70 to 120°F (21 to 49°C)
- Precise external temperature sensor on 20 inch (50 cm) cable to place at plants top level: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- 120V, 15A, 2 HP load capacity
3 Year Warranty!