ILUMINAR 315W CMH fixture delivers immediate results to ensure a swift return on investment. The case is designed to dissipate heat quickly, so it runs cool without the need for fans or additional cooling systems. The 315W fixture delivers a remarkable PAR spectrum equivalent to the deeply penetrative energy of the sun.
The SE CMH ballast delivers a low frequency, square wave technology in order to provide a constant maximum voltage to the lamp for an extended period of time giving your plants more photons of light. The CMH ballasts are designed to properly ignite and operate on a low frequency ensuring the safety of you and your crop.
The single ended 315-watt CMH grow light can be used as a stand-alone grow light or as supplemental lighting.
Run the ballast independently or with the ILUMINAR Touch Controller or the HASH Controller by ILUMINAR. The ballast is also compatible with Priva, Hortimax, and Argus controllers (0-10V Protocol), allowing you to fully control and “dial-in” your garden to specific requirements.
*WARNING: Only use a low-frequency ballast when running CMH lamps. Using a high-frequency ballast increases the risk of the lamp exploding and possibly causing injury.
Ceramic Metal Halide or “CMH” lamps provide a wider spectrum and more UV light compared to other grow lights. When a larger yield is the desired outcome, the ILUMINAR CMH gives you the competitive edge. This fixture is designed for the Philips 315W CMH ( 930 Agro or 942 ) or the ILUMINAR CMH line of lamps.
*315W SINGLE ENDED LAMP SOLD SEPARATELY
- Less heat = reduced cooling costs
- Random Start Technology
- At ILUMINAR, we’ve programmed our products to protect your breakers and panels. In multi-fixture applications, our Random Start Technology will ignite one lamp at a time in a random sequence with a millisecond delay so your electrical panel does not feel the draw of numerous fixtures at the same time.
- Energy efficient
- Compatible with ILUMINAR Touch Controller, ILUMINAR HASH Controller, PRIVA and Argus (0-10V Protocol)
- Ignition Failure Protection
- Uniform Light Distribution
- Soft Start Technology
- Prolong lamp life by preventing overload with our Soft Start Technology. Using the dimmable technology built into each ballast, the lamp will ignite with a limited amount of power and gradually increase the power to the lamp until it reaches maximum brightness.
- 30,000 hours of Full Spectrum Use
- Low Frequency – Square Wave Technology
- Replaceable Reflector
- Case Length: 520.4mm / 20.5”
- Case Width: 249mm / 9.8”
- Height: 118mm / 4.6”
- Weight: 6kg / 13.23lb
- Input Volts (+/- 10%): 120V | 240V | 277V | 347V
- Input Currents: 2.89A | 1.43A | 1.30A | 0.99A
- Input Power: 343W
- Voltage Range: 108-264V | 249-290V | 312-382V
- THD: < 15%
- Main Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Minimum Power Factor: 0.95
- Crest Factor: <1.7
- Operation Frequency: 140-220Hz
- Relative Humidity: 25-70% (non-condensing)
- Operation Temperature: -20 – 40°C / -4 – 104°F
- Recommended Lamp: 315W CMH
- Input Connection: IP68 Wieland Plug