- Vegamatrix is 100% Veganic
- 100% Non-GMO Plant Based Nutrients
- Virtually No Heavy Metals
- Engineered For Explosive Growth
Vegamatrix FTB 1 gallon – F*CK THE BUGS!
Vegamatrix FTB 1 gallon is a 100% Veganic pest control product with a natural terpene booster!
Vegamatrix FTB 1 gallon is crafted as a superior pest management tool that is 100% VEGANIC and safe for use on all your growing plants. It kills and defends against many garden pests including mites and powdery mildew when used in a preventative maintenance plan. It contains a natural terpene booster and geraniol and soybean oil that coats the pests. This immobilizes them and starts to suffocate the mites by blocking the tracheae. Sodium lauryl sulfate also acts as a surfactant which improves the coverage of the active ingredients. The isopropyl helps prevent excess build up on the plant.
FTB is safe to use right up until harvest without risk of harming the flavor or smell of your plants.
Shake well before each use.
Composed of Geraniol, soybean oil and terpenes, Vegamatrix FTB is the perfect combination to safely manage infestations in our grow.
It can be used until the day of harvest without any problem, leaving no residues or affecting the aroma of the flowers we harvest.
It is highly effective, acting on contact against many insects and diseases, including mites, tetranychidae and powdery mildew.
The insects are immobilised and asphyxiated by the action of this formula, eliminating any serious problems their presence can cause in our plants.
Vegamatrix FTB Dosage:
- Initial application: 15ml per liter
- Secondary applications: 7.5ml per liter
- Treatment against powdery mildew: 3.5 ml per liter
- Weekly maintenance: 3.5m per liter
Vegamatrix FTB info:
- Organic insecticide
- Based on geraniol, soybean oil and terpenes
- Can be used safely until the day of harvest
- Effective with all types of pests, including tetranychidae spiders and powdery mildew
- 40% soybean oil
- 18% sodium lauryl sulphate
- 0.1% geranium
Veganic: Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Store in a cool dark place.