AutoPot AQUAbox Spyder
The AQUAbox Spyder is designed to easily and efficiently water and feed plants of all types and sizes grown in soil.
The AQUAbox Spyder is designed to be put directly into the ground, making it ideal for watering conventional beds or raised beds. A series of capillary wicks fan out from the AQUAbox Spyder distributing water under the soil, across an area of up to 4 square feet. With the AQUAvalve at its core, the AQUA box Spyder draws on the water supply (water reservoir) as required by the plants, ensuring an incredibly efficient use of water. The plants roots instinctively head towards the water source, attaching themselves to the capillary wicks below the soil level.The 7″ diameter AQUAbox Spyder is supplied with 6ft of 3/8″ pipe, 19ft of capillary matting and a 1/2″ – 3/8″ reducing connector with integral filter, allowing simple connection to a water reservoir tap via a section of standard garden hosepipe (not supplied). A spirit level in the lid of the AQUAbox Spyder ensures that the AQUAbox is level once positioned in the ground.
Why is the Aqua Box Spyder the best choice for you?
- Hassel free watering for up to 14 days (depending on reservoir size)
- No mains water supply, pumps, power or timers are required
- Simply connect to a reservoir of any size to automatically irrigate up to 4 square ft
- Gravity fed from a water reservoir of any size
- 1X AQUA box Spyder
- 1X AQUAvalve
- 1X Circular Spirit Level
- 1X 3/8″ Top Hat Grommet
- 1X 59″ of 3/8″ pipe
- 1X 19 ft length of Capillary Matting
- 1x 1/2″ –3/8″ In-line Filter (for easy connection to an existing water reservoir)
- 1X Full Instructions
Grow with AutoPots today and experience a world where you’re able to take back your free time while still growing the best plants possible. The crew at AutoPots have created a truly unique system that will change the way you care for your plants! Take back your weekend!