Bloom Sea Minerals 25 Liters
Free Shipping does not apply to the 25 Liter size. Please contact us for a free quote.
You know it by the distinct Yellow Bottles. Agricultural Organics out of Australia has created one of the most popular boutique nutrient lines on the market today. Bloom Yellow Bottle Nutrients offers a complete line of nutrients and additives that will make any garden explode with high yields and happy plants. Bloom Sea Minerals 25 liters is a natural mineral supplement that fills the inadequacies in plant nutrient absorption. Contains a full mineral profile of 100 chemical elements. Developed from seawater through concentration and removal of sodium. Contains sea water extract.
- Promotes a healthy plant through natural mineral availability
- Contains all the minerals that exist in the sea that are not included in nutrient products due to the cost of the refined material
- These minerals assist the plant to perform at its peak
- The sodium has been removed during the natural process of condensing the solution via the sun
- Can be used as a remedy if the plant is suffering from stress and nutrient deficiency
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as a nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
With Bloom Yellow Bottles, you don’t need to reduce your fertilizer application when using the products. Bloom Yellow Bottles can be used in any growing medium, indoors or outdoors, with any growing method.
Bloom Sea Minerals 25 liters Ingredients
Condensed sea water with a full mineral profile of 100 chemical elements and low sodium levels.
Bloom Sea Minerals 25 liters Mix Rates
Recirculating: 0.13 ml per liter
Soil: 0.13 ml per liter
Run to Waste: 0.13 ml per liter
Organic: 0.25 ml per liter
Bloom Sea Minerals 25 liters Packaged Product Makes
Recirculating: 300ml = 2307L / 1L = 7692L / 2.5L = 19230L
Soil: 300ml = 2307L / 1L = 7692L / 2.5L = 19230L
Run to Waste: 300ml = 2307L / 1L = 7692L / 2.5L = 19230L
Organic: 300ml = 1200L / 1L = 4000L / 2.5L = 10000L
There are no reviews yet.