Bloom Seafuel 300 ml
You know it by the distinct Yellow Bottles. Agricultural Organics out of Australia has created one of the most popular boutique nutrient lines on the market today. Bloom Yellow Bottle Nutrients offers a complete line of nutrients and additives that will make any garden explode with high yields and happy plants. Bloom Seafuel 300 ml is a plant tonic that provides a mix of natural amino acids and vitamins along with high grade fulvic acid and beneficials. Contains cold composted blue fin tuna, kelp and fulvic acid.
- Promotes a healthy plant through fish hydrolysate, natural plant extracts and fulvic acid
- Cold composted blue fin tuna promotes a healthy root zone through the micro organism that composted the product
- Assists in the absorption of macro and micro nutrient from the chelating of the proteins and amino acids
- The cold composted kelp promotes natural hormones, minerals and vitamins that assist the plant in stress conditions
- Fulvic acid assists the plant with macro and micro nutrient absorption and provides fuel for micro organism multiplication
- Microorganisms assist in breaking down decaying plant material in the root zone and promote nutrient absorption
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as nutrient supplement along with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
With Bloom Yellow Bottles, you don’t need to reduce your fertilizer application when using the products. Bloom Yellow Bottles can be used in any growing medium, indoors or outdoors, with any growing method.
Bloom Seafuel 300 ml Ingredients
Cold composted blue fin tuna, cold composted kelp and fulvic acid.
Bloom Seafuel 300 ml Mix Rate
Recirculating: 0.5 ml per liter
Soil: 0.5 ml per liter
Run to Waste 1 ml per liter
Organic: 10-20 ml per liter
Bloom Seafuel 300 ml Packaged Product Makes
Recirculating: 300ml = 600L / 1L = 2000L / 2.5L = 5000L
Soil: 300ml = 600L / 1L = 2000L / 2.5L = 5000L
Run to Waste: 300ml = 300L / 1L = 1000L / 2.5L = 2500L
Organic: 300ml = 30L / 1L = 200L / 2.5L = 250L
There are no reviews yet.