Grozone Garden Controls Fan Controller
The Grozone Garden Controls Fan Controller automatically slows down or speeds up centrifugal fans to maintain the room temperature at a value corresponding to the day or night set points.
Day & Night Temperature Set Points: 50°F to 100°F (10°C to 38°C)
3-position Slide Switch to select Idle options:
- Idle Off: Fan will stop when set point is reached.
- Idle On: Fan maintains minimum speed (idle) when room temperature is equal or cooler than set point.
- Idle On with Low Temperature: Fan maintains minimum speed (idle) when room temperature is equal or cooler than set point BUT fan will stop if room temperature gets cooler than 10F below set point.
Light Sensor: Day/night detector
Output On: Light indicator is lit when power is applied to the power/output cord (piggy back cord), regardless of the fan speed. Indicator is OFF when fan is defeated.
External Temperature Probe for accurate reading.
Grozone Garden Controls Fan Controller Specifications:
- Idle Speed is fixed at 37% of full power.
- Load: Max 5 Amps, 600 Watts Fans.
- 120V fan is plugged into the 5ft power/output cord (piggyback cord).