ProKure® V 3.36oz Liquid Disinfectant
Prokure®V Liquid Disinfectant 20 Gallons (3.36 oz packet) makes 20 gallons
ProKure® V liquid is an EPA-registered, hospital-type disinfectant. It is used to eliminate bacteria, viruses,* mold and mildew on hard surfaces. Ideal for use in indoor and outdoor agricultural facilities.
*See product label for specific claims and directions.
ProKure V Features & Benefits
- Kills mold and mildew
- Suitable for use with plants in the room
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces (stainless steel, glass, vinyl, PVC, polypropylene, etc.)
- Controls spoilage microorganisms on raw agricultural commodities (RACs)*
- Extends shelf-life of fruits and vegetables*
- Controls and inhibits the build-up of microbes in water used to process fruits and vegetables*
- Controls and reduces microbial populations in non-potable water*
ProKure V Liquid is a hospital-type disinfectant and deodorizer. Additionally, it is registered as a sanitizer, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, and slimicide.
What is revolutionary about ProKure V is its “just add water” technology. Inside each foil packet is a patented pouch that, when combined with the directed amount of tap water, generates a solution of liquid chlorine dioxide (ClO2).*
ProKure V liquid disinfectant can be used in a variety of use sites such as hospitals, nursing homes, gyms, veterinarian offices, schools, restaurants, day care centers, and any other areas where vigilant germ and odor control are critical. ProKure V can be applied by sprayer, mop, and sponge and its neutral pH makes it compatible with almost any surface.*
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant pouches come in several sizes to meet a variety of application needs.
- ProKure V Qt – .042 oz (100 PPM) Makes 1 Quart
- ProKure V Gal – .17 oz (100 PPM) Makes 1 Gallon
- ProKure V 5 Gal – .84 oz (100 PPM) Makes 5 Gallons
- ProKure V 20 Gal – 3.36 oz (100 PPM) Makes 20 Gallons