- Free Same Day Shipping on orders received before 3:00pm PST
- Discrete Unmarked Packaging!
- Lowest Price Available Online
- Save Time, Money and Energy and go Automatic!
Trimpro Rotor with Workstation
The Trimpro Rotor with Workstation and all Trimpro Trimmers come with FREE Discrete Same Day UPS Ground Shipping from Web Hydroponics! Expedited shipping options available.
The new Trimpro Rotor with Workstation has been designed and developed at the request of end users who are looking for yet another gentle and efficient Trimpro quality product. The Trimpro Rotor with Workstation employs leather fingers to circulate your flowers over its non-stick grate while the leaves are trimmed by our razor sharp tempered steel blades. Built at an angle, emptying the Trimpro Rotor with Workstation is as simple as swinging the latch to open the door and your perfectly trimmed flowers gently exit the upper cylinder, all while the machine is still running so production is non-stop. As with all our machines, the blade height is adjustable to meet every preference.
For trimming, separate the fresh flowers from the branches, put them into the upper container of the trimmer and let the Rotor do the rest.
Trimpro Rotor with Workstation General Warnings:
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
- The gloves have to be tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous. Be Aware!
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
Trimpro Rotor with Workstation Technical Details:
Mounted machine: 16″ Diameter x 21″
Packaging: 21″ x 21″ x 24″
Machine only: 30 Lbs
Machine and packaging: 42 Lbs
Trimpro Rotor (STD): Slots size 1/4″
Get a Trimpro Rotor and Workstation today and let the rotor do the work!