- Lowest prices for Trimpro Trimmers anywhere on the internet – GUARANTEED!
- If you find a price lower than ours, email us the link and we’ll match it!
- Free Same Day Shipping on all Trimpro Rotor orders received before 3:00pm PST!
- Discrete Unmarked Packaging!
- Save Time, Money and Energy and go Automatic with the Trimpro Rotor!
The Trimpro Rotor and all Trimpro Trimmers come with FREE Discrete Same Day Shipping! Expedited shipping options available.
The Trimpro Rotor is the industry standard for automatic trimmers. It’s the most efficient automatic trimmer on the market always leaving you with a gently manicured end product in short order. Plus, Trimpro is well known for their spectacular customer service as they go above and beyond to back up their products. Few companies provide the level of customer support that they do. The Trimpro Rotor utilizes leather fingers to gently circulate flowers over a powder coated grill as they are trimmed by razor sharp tempered steel blades. The Trimpro Rotor is built at an angle so emptying is super easy. You simply switch the latch to open the door and your flowers tumble out as the machine is still humming in the background ready to keep on trimming. This allows you to keep a schedule of nonstop production that will no doubt save you countless hours. The Trimpro Rotor blade height is adjustable to meet every preference. This is standard with all Trimpro Trimmers. Trimpro allows you to determine exactly how you want your flowers cut!
Please read the instructions before completing your first trim. We recommend separating your flowers from the branches to get the best results. Keeping your machine clean is key. It will run more efficiently and trim your flowers better if you keep it clean (clean it after every use!). Pro Tip: Soak your leather fingers in water for 24 hours or “work them in” until they are soft and flexible. You do not want to use stiff leather fingers to ‘gently’ move around your plant material. Keeping your machine clean and your fingers soft is the best way to get the best results.
Trimpro Rotor General Warnings:
- Do not place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Do not apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Wear saftey glasses and gloves.
- Make sure your gloves are tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous.
- Always be aware when trimming. It’s a powerful machine!
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use Trimpro Trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
Trimpro Rotor Technical Details:
Material: Aluminum Frame, Steel Grate.
Weight: Machine only (30 lbs). Machine and packaging (41 lbs).
Format: Mounted machine: 16″ Diameter x 21″/ Packaging: 21″ x 21″ x 24″
Grate: Trimpro Rotor grate (Standard): (1/4″)