Germ Away UV Xtreme Heavy Duty Mountable UVC Surface Sterilizer
Germ Away UV Xtreme – Xtreme Mountable Surface UVC Disinfection
The 95W mountable fixture is the most powerful way to disinfect and sterilize surfaces. With its long length this unit provides a lot of area coverage ideal for decontaminating the larger workstation surfaces in laboratories, medical rooms or food processing sites.
Designed to be easily mounted, this device can be made to face any direction to meet your sterilization requirements. Best of all, it can also be used as singular unit or it can be set up with two or more of the same units to create a modular chain link to expose very large surface, for example those longer workstations against a wall. You could even combine it with our similar, smaller but equally efficient 35 watt mountable sterilizer.
For a better idea of what this device is like, check out the specification drawing below.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz
- Usage: Plug and play supply hub
- Wattage: 55 W or 95 W
- Lamp Length: 21.06″ (535mm)
- Dimensions: Length – 22.5″ x Width – 5.1″ x Height – 2.72″
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Lamp Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours or 1 year
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- UV Intensity: 168 uW/cm² @ 1m per lamp – single lamp system
So with all this in mind here’s what makes the Germ Away UV Xtreme Heavy Duty Mountable UVC Surface Sterilizer device great….
- Wide Sterilization Coverage Area – with a 21.06” lamp length this device is able to sterilize a wide surface area.
- Easy to use, lightweight and portable – with a 6 foot cord all you need to do to operate it is plug it in and turn it on. And although you can mount it, you can set it up so that it is easy to move the device and place it elsewhere as and when you need to.
- Long and durable service life – 10, 000 hours – the lamp bulb lasts for up to 10, 000 hour, that’s 1 year of usage! So there’s no need to be worried about constantly replacing the bulb. But when you do need to replace it, CureUV has the affordable replacements – no fuss.
- Shatterproof lamp – the lamp is coated to prevent shards of broken glass from splintering everywhere.
- Enhanced UV operation – the device is equipped with electronically brightened reflectors that increase the efficiency and output of the UV-C for a better sterilized finish by up to 30%.
Germ Away UV Xtreme Heavy Duty Mountable UVC Surface Sterilizer device can be used for the following surfaces:
- research laboratories in schools, universities or research centers
- surfaces that come into contact with food – restaurants, in house kitchens at schools and assisted care facilities, food processing sites
- medical centers – hospitals, dental clinics, veterinary clinics
- mold remediation
- agricultural (crops)
And if you’re ever wondering what kind of time-frames you should use the device for check out our dosage calculator below
How do I know it is actually working?!
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Xtreme 95 Watt Mountable UV-C Sterilizer is actually working. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UV-C provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UV-C Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UV-C Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and run the system for the amount of time you plan to use for full disinfection. After running the unit for a cycle the yellow strip on the card should change from a bright yellow to a light green. If there is no color change then you need to either slow down the rate at which you disinfect or place the substrate closer to the mountable unit.