Cure UV Germ Away 35 Watt Mountable UVC Surface Sterilizer
The Cure UV Germ Away 35 Watt Mountable UVC is used for effective UV sterilization of walls, tabletops, furniture, and many other surfaces!
Cure UV Germ Away 35 watt mountable UVC light. This UV light is a 99.9% proven effective treatment against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold. The UV light has a UVC electronically brightened reflector (CureUV’s proprietary design) built into the UV system to maximize the UV intensity and output. The only one of its kind to maximize germ-free surface purification and sterilization.
This GermAway product, equipped with a premier UV-C 35 Watt bulb is an efficient way to disinfect those hard work surfaces that require germicidal cleaning and sterilization. With no alcohol or chemicals, this device is much more effective than traditional wipes or sprays which typically contain chemicals and is suitable for use across a range of industries. Its efficacy is as a result of the 254nm wavelength UV-C rays emitted from the lamp which are in turn enhanced and focused, by an electronically brightened reflector. These UV-C rays are strong enough to kill even the most resistant of bacteria and germs.
- Mountable and Portable
- Shatter Proof Lamp
- Long Lamp Life – UP TO 10,000 HOURS
- Easy to Operate
- Reflectors Enhancer Focus of UV-C Rays by up to 30%
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- UV application disinfects surfaces without chemicals, offering a safe, simple, and cost effective solution
- Portable-easy to use. Just plug in and slowly pass the UV device over contaminated surfaces
- Long service life – UV lamp is rated for 10,000 hours
- Light wave length: UV-C 253.7nm
- Voltage Supply: 120V, 60 Hz
- Output: 35 Watts
- Device Dimension: 10.7″ x 5.1″ x 3.8″
- Bulb Length: 8.86″
- Weight: 4 lbs
Common Applications for use:
- Residential and Commercial Mold Remediation
- Food Processing
- Clean Rooms
- Schools, Day Care Centers, and Locker Rooms
- Medical Industry
- Research Labs
- Equipment Sterilization
- Agriculture (Crops)
There are no reviews yet.