Beanstalk Absolute Flower 3 LB (11-3-17) Controlled Release Fertilizer for Flower
Beanstalk Absolute Flower 3 LB is a one part flowering fertilizer with a 90 day release rate. For use on final pot transplants for plants moving into their flowering cycle. If a longer flowering strain is being utilized, additional fertilizer can be added according to the estimated maturation time. Potent enough to be used on its own, but it is best used with K-Boost and Fortify when pushing plants hard.
USE RATE: 15 GRAMS PER GALLON
How do I Use it?
- Fill your pot with coco, peat or other substrate to 80% full.
- Add Absolute Flower, K-Boost and Fortify at rate on cheat sheet below.
- Mix gently, transplant, & fill pot – add remaining 20% of substrate.
- Water at pH 5.6-6.5
- Veg for 10-21 days
- Check run off weekly, try to maintain 1.5-2.5 EC
- Try finishing with yucca, carbs, and microbes two weeks before harvest for a pop in flavor.
*One application is really all it takes. Fill your pot to 80% full of your favorite substrate and gently mix in the CRF making sure that there are no granules on the surface.
**Using CRF you simply maintain your reservoir with clean low EC water (below200 ppm) at 5.8 -6.2 PH and irrigate only enough to maintain medium soil moisture.