Beanstalk FORTIFY (12-0-0) Calcium & Magnesium CRF
Beanstalk Fortify is a calcium nitrate fertilizer with a 100 day release rate. Best used with crops that need more calcium and especially important for growers using coco coir. Can be used in both vegetative and flowering cycles and can be sub-dressed to address any acute calcium deficiencies. Apply at a rate of 5 grams per gallon of media. For best results, use in conjunction with Beanstalk’s Absolute Flower and K-BOOST hemp fertilizers.
USE RATE: 5 GRAMS PER GALLON
How do I Use it?
- Fill your pot with coco, peat or other substrate to 80% full.
- Add Absolute Flower, K-Boost and Fortify at rate on cheat sheet below.
- Mix gently, transplant, & fill pot – add remaining 20% of substrate.
- Water at pH 5.6-6.5
- Veg for 10-21 days
- Check run off weekly, try to maintain 1.5-2.5 EC
- Try finishing with yucca, carbs, and microbes two weeks before harvest for a pop in flavor.
*One application is really all it takes. Fill your pot to 80% full of your favorite substrate and gently mix in the CRF making sure that there are no granules on the surface.
**Using CRF you simply maintain your reservoir with clean low EC water (below200 ppm) at 5.8 -6.2 PH and irrigate only enough to maintain medium soil moisture.