Bluelab ph Down
Your plants need perfect pH and Bluelab pH Down will give you just that!
When your pH isn’t in the right range (5.5-6.5) your nutrients are going to waste because your plants cannot take them in. You’re going to be regretting it if your solution gets too high or falls too low. The result is nutrient deficiency or complete nutrient lockout. A sure way to unhappy, unhealthy—even dying—plants.
Bluelab pH Down Solution is formulated to the highest standards. Just add what’s required to raise pH. Your plants will thank you for it. The main thing is, you’ll see the difference in your harvest. Optimum inputs. Optimum results. Simple.
- 35% w/w Phosphoric Acid (pH Down)
- 35% w/w Potassium Hydroxide (pH Up)
- Premium quality acid or alkali concentration
- Use to adjust nutrient solutions to the optimum range of pH
- Improve nutrient availability to plants
- Easy to use in any growing system from hobby to commercial
- Manufactured to high laboratory standards
- Use undiluted with Bluelab pH Controller & Bluelab pH Controller Connect
More information available from Bluelab here.