Bluelab Soil pH Meter
The Bluelab Soil pH Meter is just what you need to measure the pH level of soil, media or substrates! Our Meter can be used by everybody from the home enthusiast through to more robust commercial applications.
In soils or growing media, pH strongly influences the availability of nutrients and the presence of micro-organisms and plants in the soil. Certain plants require a particular pH range to enable the required nutrients to be consistently available to the plant. If the solution is too acidic or too alkaline it can cause “lock up” – a situation which restricts certain elements essential for growth from being absorbed by the root structure. This in turn reduces plant heath and performance. Deficiencies in the required elements become apparent in plant growth and can lead to crop failure.
The pH level of soils or substrates strongly influences crop performance. Do you know what the pH of your soil is?
Soil pH measuring made simple!
If you need to measure the pH level of soil, media or substrates, then the Bluelab Soil pH Meter is just what you need.
This hand-held meter comes with a Soil pH Probe, Dibber/Auger, pH 4.0 and pH 7.0 calibration solutions, plus a helpful Quick Start guide.
The Bluelab Soil pH Meter can be used by everybody from the home enthusiast through to more robust commercial applications.
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Replaceable Soil pH Probe
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Battery operated
- Auto off function
- Low battery indicator
5-year warranty (6 months for Soil pH Probe)
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replacedthey can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life