Plant Tissue Culture Microclone Kit
Plant Tissue Culture Microclone Kits allow you to use sophisticated growing techniques used in research labs and commercial operations at home. Plant tissue culture is a method of starting plants in a “bonsai” fashion in small containers. Each culture produces an unlimited number of an exact genetic match.
Imagine cutting parts from your favorite plants and seeing them generate fresh shoots and roots before your eyes. A piece of Begonia leaf begins to grow new plants all over it soon after being placed in the growing media. The new plants explode with bushy growth energized by the sugar and hormones. In commercial applications, roses are flowered in tissue culture and orchid growers use tissue culture to speed up new growth of their valuable new breeds. Now you can employ these same techniques at home!
Plant Tissue Culture Microclone Kit includes:
- 50 6oz flip-top vials
- 30 clear plastic jar lids
- 16 starter poly test tubes with screw lids in tray
- 5ml PPM antifungal/antibacterial preservative
- 1 establish/multiplication media kit with BA hormone
- 1 rooting/growth media kits with NAA hormone
- 2 establish/multiplication TDZ media kits with TDZ hormone for branching and woody plants
- 1 stainless steel scalpel #3 and 2 #11 blades
- 8-inch stainless steel forceps
- PVC sealing tape
- pH control kit with test papers and correction solutions
- 50-page instructional manual with color photos and illustrations
- DVD instruction video
- Washing screen and ring for standard mouth jars
There are no reviews yet.