ProKure® V 0.17oz for 1gal disinfectant
Prokure V Liquid Disinfectant .17 oz packet makes 1 gallon
ProKure® V liquid is an EPA-registered, hospital-type disinfectant. It is used to eliminate bacteria, viruses,* mold and mildew on hard surfaces. Ideal for use in indoor and outdoor agricultural facilities.
*See product label for specific claims and directions.
Prokure V Liquid Disinfectant Gallon Features & Benefits
- Kills mold and mildew
- Suitable for use with plants in the room
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces (stainless steel, glass, vinyl, PVC, polypropylene, etc.)
- Controls spoilage microorganisms on raw agricultural commodities (RACs)
- Extends shelf-life of fruits and vegetables
- Controls and inhibits the build-up of microbes in water used to process fruits and vegetables
- Controls and reduces microbial populations in non-potable water
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant is a safe, effective, hospital-grade solution for disinfecting and deodorizing hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to being a powerful disinfectant and deodorizer, it is registered as a sanitizer, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, and slimicide. ProKure V is a germ and odor fighting machine that is like no other!
Prokure V Liquid Disinfectant Gallon Helpful Tips
- Suitable for use with plants in the room.
- Spray directly onto surface to be treated.
- No rinse required.
- Suitable to use daily.
- Agitate and allow one hour before use to ensure solution reached full strength.
- Keep unused formula in a closed or sealed container in a cool, dark location that is not subject to any sunlight. Record activation date onto the container. Used stood formula within 15 days of activation.
- To disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces, ProKure V must be used with an exposure time of 10 minutes at 100 ppm.
What is revolutionary about ProKure V is its “drop and go” technology. Inside each foil packet is a patented pouch that, when combined with cool water, generates a solution of liquid chlorine dioxide (ClO2), a potent formula that stops the toughest of pathogens. In addition, ProKure V provides the unique advantage of removing foul odors while it disinfectants.
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant can be used just about everywhere, in hospitals, nursing homes, gyms, veterinarian offices, schools, restaurants, day care centers, and any other areas where vigilant germ and odor control are critical. ProKure V can be applied by spraying, pouring, and mopping, and its neutral pH makes it compatible with almost any surface.
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant pouches come in several sizes to meet a variety of application needs. Once used, these pouches are safe to dispose of in any outdoor refuse container.
- Prokure V Qt – .042 oz (100 PPM) Makes 1 Quart
- Prokure V Gal – .17 oz (100 PPM) Makes 1 Gallon
- Prokure V 5 Gal – .84 oz (100 PPM) Makes 5 Gallons
- Prokure V 20 Gal – 3.36 oz (100 PPM) Makes 20 Gallons