Airganics Airnugz 800
Airganics is one of the industries leading air purification and odor neutralization company.
Airganics is known for its powerful filtration solutions for greenhouse odor control. Their full line of AIRNUGZ™, featuring their proprietary DUAC Filter, is designed to eliminate odors from plants, fertilizers, mold, scents, food or any organic smell.
AIRNUGZ 800™ is their most versatile unit for small spaces or extreme portability. This unit is designed to either be suspended or stacked. You can also “daisy chain” up to three Airnugz 800 together from a single outlet.
Airnugz 800 Specs
- Air Volume up to 800CFM
- Variable Speed Rheostat
- Stackable up to 3 machines
The AirNugz 800 is powerful yet portable filtration system engineered for critical air filtration and odor neutralization. By combining true DUAC filtration (Dual Activation) with our “Duac-Pure” three stage odor controlling filter, the Airganics AirNugz is the most efficient filtration system in its class.
The AirNugz 800 is used in a variety of applications ranging from odor and fume removal, air purifying, food processing and laboratory cross contamination prevention and containment of airborne pathogen for medical and hospital uses.
Virtually indestructible: The heavy duty roto molded box is leak proof and virtually indestructible.
- 16” x 16” x 3” Fill-Pure DUAC Honeycomb Filter (5 lbs of dual activated media)
- 16” x 16” x 1” Fill-Pure Tri-Tek PreFilter
- 16” x 16” x 1/2” Fill-Pure MERV Filter
Low power requirements:
Drawing only 3 amps, the AirNugz 800 can be daisy chained up to three units. The built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation. The AirNugz straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application.
Utilizes standard “Lay flat” or flex ducting:
10” intake to 12” exhaust vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction. Ducting can be used to exhaust filtered air outside or to bring in fresh air from outside.
• Low power requirements
• Variable speed adjustment, delivers 200-800 CFM
• The tri-gasket filter sealing flange assures
leak proof operation
• Three stage filtration through DUAC Honeycomb Filter,
Tri Tek and MERV dust filters
• Easy filter change with the quick release intake door
• Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of up to
• Built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple
equipment up to 15 amps
• 10 to 12 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow
• No installation necessary. Turnkey system. Plug and filter!
• Removes any organically generated odor
via the DUAC Honeycomb Filter
• Exhaust clean odorless air after filtration
• Increase airflow in greenhouses
• Renew fresh clean air supply
• Portable and easily movable and transportable
• Variable speed rheostat permits user to adjust
the air exchange rate
• Prevents cross contamination by odor
• Restore outside air quality inside any close space
• Air purification for food processing facilities grow area and laboratories