Beanstalk K BOOST (1-0-31) Potassium Boost CRF
Beanstalk K BOOST is a potassium-boosting, controlled-release fertilizer that promotes the most optimal flower growth and density with just one application. K-BOOST has added magnesium (4%) and a 100 day release rate. Magnesium is added to balance higher levels of potassium and makes a great additive for high PPFD LED growers. Best used in conjunction with Absolute Flower during the final pot transplant for plants moving into the flowering cycle. K- BOOST is added at a rate of 5 grams per gallon of media. Expect to notice significantly increased flower density after weeks three and four.
USE RATE: 5 GRAMS PER GALLON
How do I Use it?
- Fill your pot with coco, peat or other substrate to 80% full.
- Add Absolute Flower, K-Boost and Fortify at rate on cheat sheet below.
- Mix gently, transplant, & fill pot – add remaining 20% of substrate.
- Water at pH 5.6-6.5
- Veg for 10-21 days
- Check run off weekly, try to maintain 1.5-2.5 EC
- Try finishing with yucca, carbs, and microbes two weeks before harvest for a pop in flavor.
*One application is really all it takes. Fill your pot to 80% full of your favorite substrate and gently mix in the CRF making sure that there are no granules on the surface.
**Using CRF you simply maintain your reservoir with clean low EC water (below200 ppm) at 5.8 -6.2 PH and irrigate only enough to maintain medium soil moisture.