Nutrilife Super Moist Wetting Agent
Nutrilife Super Moist may be used as a wetting agent in both field and hydroponic applications
Nutrilife Super Moist Specs:
- Improves spray coverage in soil and on plants
- Lengthens contact and control of sprays
- Improves the lateral movement of moisture in soils and growing medias
- Increases the speed of moisture penetration in soils and growing medias
- Reduces surface tension in spray nozzles and irrigation systems helping to maintain cleaner lines and drippers
Nutrilife Super Moist Instructions:
- Apply 15 to 25 ml of Super Moist to each 50 gallons of nutrient solution on a weekly basis or whenever solutions are replaced.
Foliar Sprays / Seedling Treatment
- Dilute 1 part (1 gallon) of Super Moist with 50 to 100 parts (50 to 100 gallons) water to prepare a foliar spray
- Apply over all surfaces of the plant (above and below the leaves)
- Apply to crop 1 to 2 times per week for up to 4 weeks
- Pretreat seedlings by dumping them in solution prior to planting
- Sulphonated Canola Oil Solution – 99%
- Non active ingredients – 1%
Super Moist Summary:
- Super-concentrated: No wasted money shipping water.
- Unique: No one else makes a product like this!
- Safe to use on any edible plant such as strawberries, cucumbers, hemp, tomatoes, hops, grapes.
- Kills spider mites (SM), thrips, white flies, aphids.
- Kills powdery milder (3 types of PM) , and bud rot (botrytris)
- Improves potassium and other nutrient uptake in the plant roots when added to reservoir.
Made in the United States of America.