Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use
Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use is a pre-mixed (already diluted) multi-purpose pesticide, fungicide, and miticide designed for treating and preventing problem mites, powdery mildew, botrytis and other pests and fungal/mildew issues. Available in 32oz and 1 Gallon Jugs.
- Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Multi-Purpose Spray Prevents and Cures Mildew, Mold, and Pests
- Designed specifically for medical and legal recreational cannabis cultivators
- Totally safe for people, workers, and plants – 100% Non-Toxic
- Proudly made in the United States of America
- Approved for use in most states including California, Oregon, Colorado, Maine, Washington, Michigan
- Scientifically engineered with unique Nano-Technology for maximum results
- Product will TEST CLEAN for pesticides under state regulations using Trifecta Crop Control
- Effective for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse application
- No residue on plant 48 hours after application
- Trifecta Crop Control is exempt from registration with the US EPA under FIFRA 25(b) Regulations
Trifecta Crop Control is a non-toxic pesticide, miticide and fungicide that was crafted from food grade essential oils blended with a nano-saponified emulsifier (otherwise known as soap).
Utilizing their ingenious technology, the team at Trifecta Crop Control has created a multi-purpose solution for mold, mites and mildew that is proven effective across all stages of the grow cycle. It is a super concentrated product made in the USA that gives you a great value for the money and not only that, it is state approved for plant use in Colorado, Maine, Washington, Michigan, Oregon and California! Your crops will test clean for pesticides when you use this product!
The essential oils selected were chosen specifically for their ability to control and prevent pests and insects. What makes Trifecta Crop Control so unique is that it uses nano-sized soap molecules as a way to allow these essential oils to work more effectively than any other method.
Trifecta uses clove oil which contains eugenol a terpene that causes cell lysis in fungal species, peppermint oil contains Mentha piperita for reproductive inhibition, garlic oil for repellency, corn oil as a suffocant, citric acid for chelating calcium in insect’s exoskeletons and thyme oil for endocrine disruption.
Crop Control is used to control or prevent problem mites, aphids, thrips, whiteflies, botrytis, fusarium and powdery mildew. A weekly spray at half-strength is recommended for use as a preventive measure. If an infestation occurs, then 2 ounces of Crop Control per gallon of water is necessary. The formula is a no-residue, no-rinse mixture that breaks down quickly without harming the plants.
Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Best Practices
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use with an atomizer, misting system, or other spraying apparatus. Thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the under side of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. Crop Control should be applied every there day up to 3 times per week until infestation is controlled. Apply Crop Control at the end of a light cycle or just before dusk to prevent foliar damage.
*Test spray a few leaves prior full application.
Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Ingredients
- Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.22%, Clove Oil 0.16%, Garlic Oil 0.14%, Peppermint Oil 0.06%, Corn Oil 0.05%, Geraniol 0.05%, Citric Acid 0.03%, Rosemary Oil 0.03%
- Appearance: Clear Yellow Viscosity: Water pH: 9.5-10.5 Biodegradability: 98.98%
- Inert Ingredients: 99.26% Filtered Water, Soap, Isopropyl Alcohol, Vinegar – Total………………100%