- Free Same Day Shipping on orders received before 3:00pm PST
- Discrete Unmarked Packaging!
- Lowest Price Available Online
- Save Time, Money and Energy and go Automatic!
Trimpro Original Workstation with FREE Debudder Bucket Lid
The Trimpro Original Workstation and all Trimpro Trimmers come with FREE Discrete Same Day Ground Shipping from Web Hydroponics!
Each Trimpro Original Workstation comes with a free Debudder Bucket Lid ($29.95 value)!
All Trimpro Trimmers come with FREE Discrete Same Day UPS Ground Shipping from Web Hydroponics! Expedited shipping options available.
Trimpro’s other boutique model is the Trimpro Original Workstation. The Stainless Steel grate is just 1/16 of an inch thick allowing for an even closer cut. The circular hand movements and downward pressure ensures each flower is trimmed to the operators desired level of perfection. The Trimpro Original with Workstation comes complete with everything you need to save time, money and your fingers by going automatic!
For trimming, separate the fresh flowers from the branches and roll the flowers on the grate in a circular movement with your hands.
Trimpro Original Workstation General Warnings:
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
- The gloves have to be tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous. Be Aware!
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
Trimpro Original Workstation Technical Details:
Mounted structure: 18″ x 18″ x 29″
Packaging: 21″ x 21″ x 12″
Approximated Weight: 33 Lbs
Grate material: Stainless Steel
Frame material: Aluminium
Stainless Steel (STD): Slots size 1/4″
Trimpro Original Instruction Manual: Trimpro Original Workstation Instruction Manual